Friday 27 July 2012

THE CURSE OF THE BODY SNATCHERS


The first of The Adventures of Jack Moon is out now, published by G-Press


LONDON, 1854

Hello, my name is Jack Moon and I want to tell you about my adventures  in grim old, fog-bound London.

 I am an orphan and I have to say that life has not been easy for me. I have no idea who my parents were or who left me at the St George-the-Martyr Workhouse in Southwark. There were two of us that they took in that night, and since there was a full moon they called us the Moon boys. They knew that I was Jack, because whoever had left me had pinned that name to my blanket. The other kid they called Danny.
We were like brothers, Danny and I. We ran away together to get away from that evil old devil Ezra Keats, and lived in a deserted old warehouse by an old wharf.

Until Danny died, that is. 

So there I was, all alone in the world - or so I thought!

That's when the first of my adventures started. And it started when a wierd old geezer called Professor Phineas E Stackpool took a fancy to my head!

That's when I came across  THE CURSE OF THE BODY SNATCHERS 

Check out this 55 second preview about the book.



I hope to meet you soon in my next adventure, with some of my spooky friends.


And if you want to buy a copy then it is available in all good book shops, or from Amazon, which you can get to just by pressing the link on the box on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment